Hello my beloved friends
and family.
Everything is pretty
great here in Bogotá. I’ve been getting a lot more studying done and I start my
personal study at 7 instead of 8. I love studying the talks from the Liahona,
especially from General Conference and I am feasting upon the Scriptures, especially
the Book of Mormon!
It’s really rewarding to
take a notebook and title a gospel theme and start writing everything you know
about it. Then you search the scriptures for a deeper knowledge, and fill the
paper with all the scripture references and personal revelation that you
receive. The scripture quad you and Mom got me is one of my most prized
possessions.
Every week I find myself surprised
it's P-day again!
I've almost hit the 11-month
mark!
This is the last week of
this transfer. We had interviews with the President and it was awesome to get
to see President Andelin again!
Today for P-day we met
with some other Zone members to play some Soccor, and eat some Dominos Pizza.
It was a pretty good day.
Tonight we have another
Family Home Evening and that should be cool.
Juan Carlos has a
testimony of The Restoration and Book of Mormon and is reading it! We met 2 awesome
families last week and I wish they lived in our area! They work in a restaurant in our area, so we visit them
there.
I don't have much time
but I hope all is well with you guys.
Love Elder R.
Zierenberg
No comments:
Post a Comment