Elder Z

Elder Z

Monday, July 28, 2014

Every Word

Today for P-day our district visited a public garden, and it was pretty cheap to enter, only 2700 pesos. It was nice and we got to see a lot of cool plants and walk around, talk and take group pictures.

I’ll send some pictures when I get them. I found some crazy pepper plant and my whole district told me that it was super spicy, but I love spicy food... especially spicy peppers. Anyway, it was really good! Later I itched one of my eyes and I cried a little. :´(

Earlier this week we had a great Zone meeting with the President. He told me that he liked my haircut, so that's pretty good. Everyone has started telling me I look like Leonardo Decaprio again. Ha! 

The Zone meeting was focused on using “inspired questions” to help our investigators think, feel the Spirit, and learn, as we gain a clearer idea of their needs. We had a good practice session. We also had a Preach My Gospel section hunt, and the winners got to choose from various prizes. I was trying to win the Nesquick chocolate milk mix, but was too slow.

We had fewer lessons this week but met some new people and one new investigator went to church with us yesterday. Tonight we will be having a Family Home Evening with a member family. Some investigators and less-actives will be there. We plan on talking about families.

My companion laughs soo weird, it is the funniest laugh I've ever heard!
Every time he laughs, we all start laughing! 

We have been visiting a new investigator named JR. He speaks English all right, and has tons of instruments sitting around his house. Last night we had a really spiritual lesson and he told us how he needs the peace in his soul that our lessons bring. We explained about how our spirits need the scriptures, need prayer, need to go to church, or we get weak. Jesus said, not by bread alone lives man, but by every word that proceeds forth out of the mouth of God. 

I have to give a talk in our ward next week. I've pretty much finished writing it. It's about Missionary Work (Surprise, surprise) and it's going to be fantastic.

Have A Great Week

Love Elder Z

No comments:

Post a Comment