Just another week in Colombia:
We had some great lessons with some less-active
members this week and they ended up attending this last Sunday! One brother bore his testimony in
Priesthood and said that we brought him back! Pretty cool!
Elder Càceres and I have been getting really
fluid with how we teach lessons together.
He lets me start to gain their attention and it’s really
been helping my Spanish. We learned that the more we feel the Spirit, the
more our audience will.
Our zone has begun focusing on ridding ourselves
of Mission Pride and in our Zone Conference we listened to a talk about pride
and how it’s a worldwide sin. Everyone has some or even a little pride. If you don’t
think you have any pride, it’s because of your pride... ;) Pride is the tendency
to get angry and is increased when we put our will and desire above God’s.
Pride is the reason that Lucifer, one of the greatest, fell and lost everything.
I look forward to this week and the
opportunities Elder Càceres and I will have to try to find more investigators. Then will get to plan and study for
each one of them. It’s an awesome position we have to just focus on
the Lord’s work!
I saw an epic video on the church website about bullying! It
made me really sad and if you watch it you’ll thank me. Life is hard
enough without us making it harder for others and causing pain, and that’s what
bullying is. There should be a word for the opposite: Helping make lives
easier, and standing up for others. Christ lived it and died for it.
Anyway, I love you
Elder Zierenberg
No comments:
Post a Comment