Elder Avila and Elder Lara are the 2 Elders in
our zone that finished their 2 years and Avila and Lara spent the last days
together as companions and with the president.
Elder Avila and Elder Lara left early the next
morning and I woke up to say final goodbyes and take final pictures. Then I
spent the next couple of days with Elder Black and Cedeño who are the zone
leaders and share the same house. On Sunday night we received the changes info
and I found out disappointedly that I was leaving my area the next day.
I packed all my suitcases and left after some
goodbyes and made by phone call. Here
I am in my new area, still in Bogota, (Federman), and I’m enjoying my
p-day with two Elders who share the house we will be living in. My companion
will arrive sometime tonight and his name is Elder Sanahuano. I have never met
him but this house is pretty nice and the area seems really cool. Today Elder
Reeves (from Australia with the accent) and his companion Elder Rezendes (from
Vegas without the accent) and I played a game of RISK after an amazing meal of
Lasagna and French bread.
Anyway all I know about my companion is that he’s
from Colombia and I’ll write about him next week when I learn more.
Love you all, Elder Z
No comments:
Post a Comment