Familia y Amigos
This week we had the opportunity to attend an
Open House at the Bucaramanga Stake Center!!! Our whole Zone was there and we
had a lot of fun and success!! Most of the missionaries were assigned to
different rooms to share a short message on certain topics. The others, including
Elder Caceres and I, got to scout the streets and invite people to come to the
Open House and get a tour from the first room to the last!
It was a really great experience and I felt the Spirit very strongly as I invited people to just check it out. Some people would ignore us as they walked by and wouldn’t say "Hola" back or shake our hands. It made me sad that some people won’t even look to see if our message is true. Our message is so clear and so beautiful and the Spirit is always there to bear its witness of the truth. It was an amazing experience to share with those that weren’t afraid to listen. We had a lot of success and many people left with pamphlets and with future appointments and even baptismal dates!
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is spreading through Colombia and through the entire world, finding those that want and are looking for Truth and Happiness! Lives are changing everywhere and souls are lifted and enlightened by its fire!
The other week I was walking through the city with my companion and I felt so much love for all the people. I saw old men and women with disabilities that were struggling to push their heavy carts of candy or ice cream. I saw people in wheelchairs and little children running in the dangerous streets unattended and much more. I felt so bad for all the afflicted that I wished I could help everyone more than I could. I tried really hard not to cry. I then realized that nothing is more helpful and comforting than the Love of God and His Son. Everyone needs this light! Those that lack it don’t know what they’re missing till we show them where to find it! As members and missionaries we all have the opportunity to reach out and share the Gospel and Love of Jesus Christ. It’s our duty and no one else can do it! We need to!!!
I love you all,
Elder Zierenberg
No comments:
Post a Comment