Hey, here's the second Email!
I know its not Wednesday, but some crazy events have caused the Branch Presidents to allow us to write our families. I explain below... (Don't worry by the way- its not bad)
Dear Everyone!
So I lost my companion, Elder Rallison, because he moved up into the intermediate Spanish class. The intermediate Spanish class in OUR zone has already covered lots of lessons and because it would be hard for Elder Rallison to catch up, he got moved into another district, and into another newer Zone.
Last night I was told that he was leaving and that I would be joining one of the companionships in my district the next morning (Today 9/20/13). I was placed into Elder Turner's and Elder Coffing's companionship.
During lunch, I was called up to the office and told that a new elder (Elder Edmunds) was coming tomorrow (9/21/13), and that he would be joining our district as my new companion. (Elder Edmund will be going to the same Bolivia mission as the rest of my entire District. I'm the only one in my district who's going elsewhere.)
Later this evening, during a Spanish drill, a lady from the Travel Office started talking to our district over the intercom and told us to report to her office. So we excitedly marched to her office across the camp. When we got there she handed everyone, EXCEPT FOR ME, a flight plan to the Bogota, Colombia MTC!!!!! My whole district is leaving on Tuesday! I asked about myself, and she said to ask on Monday.
I'm wondering what will happen to me and my new companion. I'll meet him for the first time tomorrow. I'm assuming we'll get moved into a new district.
I don't know what will happen in these next couple of days, but I'm pretty sure DearElder.com will still work for me there! I think!
Crazy stuff in a short amount of time. And that is why my district is sending an extra email to their families now, and letting them know what's going on.
I love all of you and feel your prayers in my heart everyday!!
Love, Elder Zierenberg